Saturday, November 21, 2015

ILP 2 "Design" - Piktochart

For my second ILP, I wanted to learn how to create an InfoGraphic. I see these poster-like graphics on the internet all the time, and I had always wondered how people made them. After looking at a few different websites, I decided I liked Piktochart the best. The editing tools were really easy to use and I thought all the fonts, pictures, and icons were really neat. You also could do the most without paying for a subscription. I decided against using a template, and I made mine from scratch. It took a good bit of time, but that's thanks to my inner perfectionist. I used the standard about the moon phases because last year while observing a class, the teacher used this activity with Oreo cookies to teach the kids the phases of the moon. I thought it was an awesome idea and wanted to embody it in an InfoGraphic.

See my Piktochart here!

7 comments:

  1. I did my ILP on Piktochart too! I love the design features! Awesome use of the Oreo for the phases of the moon, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you take the pictures of the oreos yourself? this is so cool and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of being able to create a Piktochart like this, and the Oreo idea was co cute. It was a really cool design, that you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the use of the Oreos for the moon phases, it was cute! I also really liked your Piktochart, I used it for one of my ILPs and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The oreos for phases of the moon is such a neat idea! Very cute & functional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Did you take oreo pictures yourself or find them online?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found a picture online and then had to crop out each individual cookie phase

    ReplyDelete