Friday, November 20, 2015

ILP "Design" - Prezi


For my first Independent Learning Project, I decided to explore the presentation tool Prezi. I had only used Prezi one other time, and it was a long time ago, so I wanted to re-discover this technology using new skills I have acquired from this class. I found it much easier to navigate this time, because I have learned so much about navigating and optimizing educational technology. I decided to finally execute the Dance standards I see every time I look at CPalms. As both an aspiring Elementary school teacher and dance teacher, I had a lot of fun combining the requirements of this assignment with my passion for dance and dance instruction.

Find my Prezi here!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Prezi! Full of standards-related content. Great use of images. Pretty design.

    ReplyDelete